By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://weather.net.nz/
Getting Started with your Blog
The blog interface is reasonably easy to follow, but the following pointers should help if you get stuck:
- To create a blog post you need to be logged into the site.
- Some blog categories are restricted to members only, for example the prediction blog. If you are not seeing your blog entry on the public site, this could be why.
- All public blogs are able to be commented on by the public, but all comments are moderated, either by the admin or the poster
Creating and Editing your blog
- Once logged in, return to the blog section In the blog menu you will see a couple of new icons, Click on the one that looks like a pencil to create a blog
- You can embed video, or images using the options at the top of the page
- To add text, just start typing
- Make sure you review the panel down the right hand side, chose a category, access levels and any tags you want on your post
- When ready, don't forget to click on the blue publish post button