There are lots of great places where you can get online training to learn more about meteorology. This page lists a few. If you want to add more, then reply in the comments below.
- MetEd - a range of courses on a number of topics. Worth a look if there is something specific you are interested. Currently about 450 courses online.
- Metoffice - The UK's official Weather service has a number of interesting resources to help you learn about the weather
- Weatherstem - Courses are currenty free to take
- Rangi - Weather and Climate lessons for teachers
- GLOBE - A free five-week curriculum unit is designed to help middle (Secondary) school students understand weather at local, regional, and global scales.